Enjoy your time in the wonderful Cook Islands Gary! Are you hearing the other
Fijian; “Gold FM, only the classics”. Generally non-stop pop with self-promos
and EG adverts pounding into Russell (the NZRDXL KiwiSDR) and comfortably
wiping out the Auckland ethnic Hindi station…

— Tony

Tony Ward (VE3NO/ZL1AZV)

Enhancing Universal Entropy since 1942!