Next thing you’ll be telling me Theo that 2YA has had both its mast and its
power cut by 50 percent or so. (G) I confess to being old enough to miss 2XM
Gisborne’s mighty 100 watts also… And just about all ANZ stations closed down
by midnight to let the DXers play for goodness sake!! Here I sit, near Toronto,
listening to 2YC Wellington on the computer….although the confused announcer
seems to think it is Concert Radio or something, and I bet she (she!) has
forgotten its antenna is a cable strung from the top of 2YA’s mast! And viewed
from the North side of Titahi Bay digs two years ago I could not for the life
of me find the Radio NZ towers on the golf course, even with excellent
binoculars. (G)

Tony Ward (VE3NO/ZK2TW)
tonyw...@rogers.com

Enhancing Universal Entropy since 1942...