I’ll always remember doing a DXped with Nick, Bruce Portzer and others at
Sombrio beach near Jordan River... on Vancouver Island - in 1979 or 1980....
1000+ feet Beverages pointed across the Pacific... TP’s still being received 2
hours after sunrise... Aussies swamping locals... good times...

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -