That's great, Nigel.  Interesting, as Nick's FB is not really showing much
on 954, despite decent audio at my end, and I have the poorest TA set up in
Victoria!   Colin and Nick seem to have much better luck than me, being
closer to the water path via the Salish Sea.  I'm more blocked by the spine
of Vancouver Island, it seems.   Walt