Location, location...

Thanks for 954 KHz tips - barely there audio - but 1386 is easy listening...
639 near audio... 855 rumbly audio... 1089 also pretty consistent, weak audio
on 1098 and 1107, 1215 in/out constantly...
1575 - 2 distinctly different station 100 hz apart or so... 0415 UTC...

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -