Very nice. I wonder how the two Tims did for Asia this morning?  I didn't
have anything here in IL on the west DKAZ that I could specifically pin
down as Asian. I did catch a couple low band "usual" 50 kW Aussies weakly
but good enough to tell was DU talk for my first ever Aussies logged in
November. They can really spike stronger right around my sunrise.

As for Golmud 1098, I per EZNEC am losing about 11.5 dB in their direction
compared to what a north DKAZ of the same size would deliver. All the
supports are in for my north DKAZ, but I still have to wire it up.
I had more tree trimming to do yesterday to prepare for installation than
expected and since I am back at work, I don't expect to have this usable
until Saturday.

73 KAZ Barrington IL