It certainly seemed like my gear was already in Hawaii this morning, with far
and away the best Chinese session for the entire wacky week. I finally tracked
down Nick's 783 kHz Chinese opera at good strength at 1436 (with a possible
Chinese co-channel), along with an S9 signal from 756-CNR1 (with an awesome
reverb effect). 837-China (Harbin?) had S9 music around 1426, while a ton of
other Chinese stations had their best audio ever here. Full details to follow!

756  CNR1   Chinese female speech //639 with awesome echo effect at 1410; best
signal ever here  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/4maczz39wavknc2szcpenu2p0ukam51q

783  China   Chinese opera at full Hawaii strength at 1436, with apparent
Chinese co-channel as well
https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/b5rwkm60qq7dkdfwqn3lb88bppo6m9ry

Gary DeBock (DXing with the 5" Frequent Flyer FSL at Peach Park in the Puyallup
Valley, WA)