Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your assessments on 783 and 801, which are appreciated!

In the sunrise session this morning 918-Cambodia was dominant over Shandong
after daybreak, which was the opposite of the Cook Island situation in April.
Here was Cambodia over Shandong at 1618. Shandong shows up weakly at the end of
the recording  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/cc46e5qwsaxatv7xfwkdgva0q9gjvtli
Unfortunately Hawaiian splatter wipes out 693 (Bangladesh) here, and 657 is
almost as bad (AIR). 1431-Mongolia was MIA this morning in good propagation, so
I don't know if they are still around. 702 had an interesting foreign language
TP under Pyongyang at 1623, though, so once the language experts figure it out
it may provide some excitement
https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/6y1yiuoxvzd0tty50cnehmma670jb708
You and Chuck should come over here for a trip... there's more than enough
exotic DX to send any TP-chaser straight to Cloud Nine!

Gary