Thanks for your assessment on the 783 Chinese station, Chris, and also on the
801 jammer (or lack thereof).

Of all the Asian signals here in this Asian-oriented DXing paradise, 783-China
and (surprise!) 657-Pyongyang BS are the S9+ leaders every morning. This is a
major reversal from the Kona, Hawaii situation last December, when 819-KCBS and
981-CNR1 were far and away the top dogs.
When I heard this bizarre Chinese rap music on 783-China at 1541 UTC yesterday,
I thought that it sounded like a weird Chinese copy of Korean rap artists like
Leessang :-)

https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/u653xdigwaeiaxlrh42x8duky2w3ppoz

Gary