Hi Nick,

<<< I wonder how many of VoA-Thailand's real listeners are getting fouled
up by that jammer, hi. >>>

No doubt the 1575-Jammer is causing serious consternation in Southeast Asia,
Nick, but the Jammer doesn't seem to fade into Hawaii until just before 1600,
which is about the time that the SE Asian language programs from VOA-Thailand
have just about wrapped up. Maybe the regular listeners in SE Asia avoid the
worst? As for the Bengali program after 1600, though, it's probably toast.

Gary