And here is what the other VOA language services sound like from various
locations in SEA:

http://ibbmonitor.appspot.com/sounds/query?brc=VOA&lang=BURM,LAO,VIET,KHME&date=2018-11-25,2018-11-26,2018-11-27&freq=1575

<http://ibbmonitor.appspot.com/sounds/query?brc=VOA&lang=BURM,LAO,VIET,KHME&date=2018-11-25,2018-11-26,2018-11-27&freq=1575>

Iran jammer is even less in play though audible in some locations.

If you have questions about this URL email off-line.

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA

---