Hi Chris,

<<< Gary, am not a Costco member but would rejoin. Does this package have a
particular designation to insure it would be the same as yours?
Chris >>>

Yes, Chris, it is the "Aston at Poipu Kai" package on Hawaii's Kauai Island.
The 6 day, 5 night package for two travelers includes round trip airfare from
Seattle (nonstop both ways) on Delta Airlines, accommodation in the newer 2-BR
condos very close to the beach (with a large open patio area for DXing), a
full-sized rental car and a $50 Costco cash card for the total price of
$2,396.27. Some details on the package are pasted below, including our flight
from Seattle to Lihuie, Kauai. Hope that you can join us!

Gary

Pasted:

November 01, 2019 - November 08, 2019
Kauai: Aston at Poipu Kai Package