Chris and All,

<<< Cool, so do I go to any Costco or is this package available from any travel
agent? >>>

You will probably need to go through Costco to get this particular package,
although other travel agents may offer similar deals. Other motels may not have
the convenient, beachside patio DXing area like the Aston at Poipu Kai, though,
and may have bad RFI, or antenna restrictions. It's tricky to find a Hawaii
motel where you can avoid these issues, and concentrate on long range DX.

The Costco Travel home page is at https://www.costcotravel.com/
Anyone can search the site for the best vacation deal (airfare, motel, rental
car and extras), but you will need a Costco Member number to actually book the
vacation deal at the end of the process. There are many different options in
motels, airlines, rental cars, luaus and other extras (even helicopter tours),
so the package that we booked can easily be modified if someone has other
ideas. In general, you can save some $$ by flying on United Airlines, but
Costco knows that this option "isn't going to fly" with most travelers, so
Delta is the default option for our vacation (at around $2,400 for 6 days and 5
nights at the Aston at Poipu Kai).

73, Gary