Nissan stock caradio as specified;
IC-R75 with E-W longwire.

These logs are excerpts from my daily
all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes, utility, ham,
which may be found in several archives
without much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with
extensive news from many other individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011
are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page75
[over 343,000 views! as of March 3, 2019]

1170, Sunday March 10 at 2114 UT, KFAQ Tulsa with pillow
commercial during `Our American Stories`, the show I ran across on
KXEL and hoped to be non-political and non-religious. KFAQ sked shows
three relief airings each weekend, different or same episodes?
https://www.1170kfaq.com/show-lineup
Sat at 15 UT, Sun at 10 & 21 UT for two hours each.

On website I see they carry/link to KOTV News on [virtual] 6, and
radio-locator says Griffin is the licensee; I had not realized KFAQ is
jointly owned with KOTV & KWTV (Glenn Hauser, Enid, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

1230, March 12 at 1351 UT, WBBZ Ponca City on groundwave
ID in passing as ``Sunny 104.7``, so still branding as defunct FM
format; I can also get 104.7 which IDs as ``New 104-7, The Bull``, NOT
// and playing different music. 1230 does run a legal WBBZ ID at 1401
UT.

Another check around 1830 UT finds the same situation, but also with
``WBBZ Sunny 12-30`` IDs. I already dealt at length with this strange
situation in my log almost 5 months ago, Oct 17, as also in DXLD 18-43
http://www.w4uvh.net/dxld1843.txt
So one of our rare W-call legacy stations is still confused about
identity (Glenn Hauser, Enid, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

1480, March 6 at 0119 UT, Vietnamese still in the mix, at
times atop, from KBXD Dallas. Is it 100% VV or at least SE Asian?
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

1480, March 13 at 0155, YL in Vietnamese more or less atop
the jumble, into music; presumed KBXD Dallas. I ask again, is it
partly-, or all-Vietnamese now? (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

1480, March 13 at 0556-0606 UT, Vietnamese still being the
main language audible here, i.e. KBXD Dallas. I decide to compare it
to the Vietnamese always on 1560 from KGOW Houston market, which is
now dominant and easily heard thanx to STA of ND(?) instead of
strictly direxional nights SE into the Gulf (of Mexico, not Tonkin)
toward S America where it used to be a common DX catch when
desportive. By golly, sounds like the same programming on both, M&W
chatting with lots of laughter, bits of music, and no ToH ID from
either. But far out of synch; listening with two sets of headphones
upon my head from the DX-398 and the R-75, I can`t decide which is
delayed, as recognizing keywords in VV is not that easy, and it`s high
time to snooze (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Re: Vietnamese on KGOW [1560] and maybe KBXD [1480], Stephen
Luce, Houston TX replies on the WOR iog:

``Glenn, The service is called Viet Radio, based here in Houston. They
also have a sister TV station, VIETV on KTBU 55.5. I discovered that
the radio station's morning show is simulcast on the TV station with
in-studio cameras. Viet Radio has a website
http://vietradio.com/
which autolaunches a stream of the radio station, useful for
comparison to what you are hearing on 1560 and perhaps 1480.

Was not aware of any KGOW STA for ND at night, but it is not a station
I give much attention, not being the target demographic`` (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

1610, March 14 at 2007 UT, NOAA Weather Radio is JBA into
caradio on west side of Enid; no doubt WQCL720, Jet OK, near Great
Salt Plains, relaying Wichita NWS; lots of high winds reported. Hard
to catch locations mentioned, but one was Wellington near there, also
OKC (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. Re: [WOR] 2 MHz MW harmonix --- Glenn, no luck
with 2940+ yet, although it’s at a very good level tonight - with an
evangelist preacher going on and on, and piano music background,
plus occasional music segments. If they’d ID it would likely be easy
copy, but they haven’t in the time I’ve been checking.

Tnx for the recalled ID on 2960. That one is in again this evening,
but far weaker than 2940+ (Jay Novello, Wake Forest NC, 0142 UT
March 5, WOR iog via DXLD) WABF? Mobile AL

2940 is in here tonight, 0215 UT, but pretty weak and suffering from
severe static. Apparent OM with excited talks in possible Spanish.
Only brief openings of audio over the noise (Stephen C Wood, E.
Dennis, MA, Perseus SDR, 30 x 15 terminated superloop antenna,
hauu...@comcast.net  UT March 5, WOR iog via DXLD)

Until the next, Best of DX and 73 de Glenn

--- End Message ---