My ruby isn't the best so i included the source i am working with.

1) start the script (no args)
2) type "buy 10 msft"
3) type "history" (view output)
4) type "exit"
5) view yaml file (should look good here)
6) start the script again (no args)
7) type "history" (different than before)
8) you'll see the first part of the object type
9) type "exit"
10) view the yaml file

Hope this helps.
-Nick

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Tomas Matousek
<tomas.matou...@microsoft.com> wrote:
> This looks like a bug. Could you sent us a simple self-contained repro? It
> would help us to identity the issue faster.
>
> Thanks,
> Tomas

--Nick