Tomas Matousek wrote:
> Thanks! I've filed a bug
> http://ironruby.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=4284.
>
> Tomas

Hello Tomas! I'm having the exact same problem as Nick. Unfortunately,
this error is a show stopper for me. I'm writing an application that
needs to read a ton of YAML, and I can't do any testing until this bug
is fixed. I'd love to stub out part of the code to continue testing, but
that's not a possibility in my particular case (my app needs to load
~100 Ruby scripts that I do not have any control over).

Is there any chance that the priority on this could be bumped up (please
:p)? I'd do my testing off the trunk if this gets patched before RC5.

(BTW, I left a comment on the CodePlex site.)

Thanks,
-Charles