> Indeed it is, thanks to the invaluable help of Franz Huber. However, he
> spoke of a workaround when he notified us and wasn't 100% certain it
> works reliably. I felt we should wait a few more days before we move the
> repo back, but I am easy either way.

I would still suggest mainly pushing to the temporary repository, with
occasional (manual) syncs to the official repository. If nothing breaks
until next week I'll delete the temporary repository again.

isabelle-dev mailing list

Reply via email to