>> Indeed it is, thanks to the invaluable help of Franz Huber. However, he
>> spoke of a workaround when he notified us and wasn't 100% certain it
>> works reliably. I felt we should wait a few more days before we move the
>> repo back, but I am easy either way.
> I would still suggest mainly pushing to the temporary repository, with
> occasional (manual) syncs to the official repository. If nothing breaks
> until next week I'll delete the temporary repository again.

With regular write access to the official repository having been
restored, I'm deleting the temporary repository again.

isabelle-dev mailing list

Reply via email to