Sorry, I’m to blame for this. When Angeliki mentioned she had merge conflicts,
it turned out she didn’t have diffmerge (or anything similar) on her machine.
By the time I got everything configured and managed to resolve the conflicts
(largely by discarding her work unfortunately), I unthinkingly pushed the
result without testing.

Larry