Hi Harish,

Please take a look at
https://www.iana.org/assignments/isis-tlv-codepoints/isis-tlv-codepoints.xhtml#isis-tlv-codepoints-242
where it is clear that draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd has an early
temporary registration for type 23.

draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-02 should be updated to clearly state
the IANA allocations that have already happened.

draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions-13 MUST be updated to clearly
state the IANA allocations
that have already happened for it (e.g. values 2 & 19) and to STOP
SQUATTING on already allocated
code-points.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Regards,
Alia