From: Isis-wg [mailto:isis-wg-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Alia Atlas
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 7:01 AM
To: Harish R Prabhu <harish.r.pra...@gmail.com>
Cc: draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensi...@ietf.org; isis-wg@ietf.org;
draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-...@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Isis-wg] TLV conflict

Hi Harish,

Please take a look at
https://www.iana.org/assignments/isis-tlv-codepoints/isis-tlv-codepoints.xhtml#isis-tlv-codepoints-242
where it is clear that draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd has an early
temporary registration for type 23.

draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-02 should be updated to clearly state the
IANA allocations that have already happened.

draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions-13 MUST be updated to clearly state
the IANA allocations
that have already happened for it (e.g. values 2 & 19) and to STOP SQUATTING on
already allocated
code-points.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Regards,
Alia

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 9:41 AM, Harish R Prabhu