I have one additional question for those with implementations or testing
them.

What is the impact of going with your preferred option in terms of
interoperability?  It may be early enough that changes can happen, but more
feedback is needed.

For those favoring Option B, could you send email to the list providing
exact text so we have the details?

For those favoring the current status without an IANA registry, are you
able to handle one being imposed during IESG Review?  It is an obvious
concern to raise.  Are you just prolonging or postponing the discussion?

Regards,
Aka