Raja wrote:
  Quote:
---------------------------------
  Nashid ,

you wrote here below , in red, that Michel Aflak were a "christian-Zionist"
.....this is an insult to the Truth and to History and most of all to your
honesty !!
not even the cheapest-Zionist would use such a sick-joke !!
this remark is wrong erroneous and serving only our enemies.

you deeply disappoint me now (for the first time)

Raja
---------------------------------

I am sorry Raja if the truth have that effect on you. I am not responsible for
the consequences. But regarding Michel Aflak not only I feel that way but also
Dr. Bashir. He wrote:

"Saddam was a Hypocrite and since one Hypocrite understands another Hypcrite,
the devil plays their advocate. Saddam was a fool, ...because he was
manipulated by Russians as well as Americans. His Baath Party was founded by a
Christian, Michael Aflak, thus manipulated by the Christian-Zionists
(Brits/Russkies/ Yankees)."

Michael Aflak did the same kind of work to many Arabs as Kamal Attaturk, the
Jew, did to Turkey. Kamal Attaturk was successful at bringing Turkey to
secularism and away from Islam. As such, the Turkish government became an ally
to enemies of Muslims like the Israelis.

Michel Aflak was able to get nuts like Saddam Hussein to see Arab nationalism
as god in disobedience to Islam and universal concepts. In a sense he did the
same as Kamal Attaturk in moving Arabs away from Islam to worship Arab
nationalism. Aflak has gotten Arabs to believe that Islam is not a divine
revelation from Allah but a product of the genious of the Arab mind. This is
shirk and considered one of the worst sins in Islam.

Let me show you an example from the life of Saddam how Ba'athism was in direct
opposition to Islam:

The following is from my dear brother on this forum Mauri Salaakhan. Regarding
disputes amongst Muslims, the Qur'an states the following regarding how they
should be handled:

  Quote:
---------------------------------
  If two parties among the believers fall into a quarrel, make peace between
them. But if one transgresses beyond the limits against the other, then all of
you fight against the one that transgresses until they comply with the command
of Allah. If they comply, make peace between them with justice, and be fair;
for Allah loves those who are fair and just.
---------------------------------

The aforementioned verse (ayah) from the Qur'anic chapter (surah) known as
Al-Hujurat (The Inner Apartments, 49:9), provides the remedy that all committed
Muslims should employ whenever a quarrel or fight breaks out within their
ranks. The historical record will show that Saddam Hussein, like so many other
marginally Muslim leaders in the Muslim world, chose a more secular and
nationalistic response. In the words of [former] Iraqi Foreign Minister Saadoun
Hammadi:

  Quote:
---------------------------------
  At the outset of the war, the Kuwaiti head of state contacted our president
and suggested that he and the president of Algeria should come to Baghdad and
Tehran to mediate. Our government told them at that time, "You are welcome as
brothers, but we don't like an Arab state to mediate. This is an Arab-Iranian
conflict; and in such a conflict any Arab must decide either to side with his
Arab brother or to stay away... (Source: Riding the Spears, by M. Tariq
Quraishi, pg. 174)
---------------------------------

Unfortunately, the Arab states those considering themselves Muslim Republics as
well as the openly secular regimes fell right in line and supported Iraq's
aggression against the first truly non-aligned state of the 20th century; Iran.
This served the enemies of Islam well to see two Muslim nations at war with
each other and it was very costly (in terms of lives lost and material
destruction). The eight year war started by Iraq following Ba'athist policies
and ignoring the Qur'an was very disastrous to the Muslim world and it also
severely weakened Iraq -- who was the aggressor -- to the point of making them
easy prey to American and Israeli exploits. So in this sense Saddam's Ba'athist
arrogance brought about a weakening and downfall of his own country.

Michel Aflak was successful and is continuing to be successful in dividing the
Muslim world along secular, nationalistic lines. What is worst is that he has
managed to make Arab nationalism the ultimate god to many Arabs to the point
where they ignore Islam completely and see Islam as irrelevant. With Ba'athist
ideologies it becomes very easy for the enemies of humanity to use divide and
conquer to weaken all Arabs and Muslims. Saddam in his response above did not
care about right and wrong, the unity that should be amongst all Muslims as
taught in Islam nor did he want to follow the Islamic dictate for mediating
conflicts amongst Muslims. Arab nationalism was his god and he felt that no
mediation should be done between him and a non-Arab Muslim by Arabs. If he
identified more with Islam than the cancer of Arab nationalism the Iran-Iraq
war would have been avoided, he would not have been used and discarded as a
puppet of the West and millions of lives, resources, etc would
 have been spared the destruction of an eight year war.

It would also have been better too if the other Arab nations practised Islam
and followed the clear example as stated in the following verse dealing with
justice:

  Quote:
---------------------------------
  "O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as
witnesses to God, even as against yourselves, or
your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against)
rich or poor: for God can best protect both. Follow
not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if
ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily
God is well- acquainted with all that ye do."
(4:135)
---------------------------------

They and Saddam should have stood for justice even against themselves rather
than Arab nationalism. Instead they experience failure after failure disobeying
Allah's clear guidance to follow Michel Aflak, a Christian who successfully
moved them away from Islam.

Islam is clearly against this false Ba'athist nationalistic idea. The following
are examples of that:

  Quote:
---------------------------------
  The Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) is reported to have said:
He who is killed under the banner of a man who is blind (to the cause for which
he is fighting), who gets flared up with family pride and fights for his tribe
is not from my Ummah.

And whosoever from my followers attacks my followers (indiscriminately) ,
killing the righteous and the wicked among them - not even sparing those who
are staunch in faith, and fulfilling not the promise made with those who have
been given a pledge of security he has nothing to do with me, and I have
nothing to do with him.
---------------------------------

Saddam is guilty of the deaths and suffering of millions of Muslims. He refused
negotiations and pursued violent confrontations. As the Peophet said above
(saaw), people like that don't belong to the Islamic community.

If a man kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide
therein forever; the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon him, and a dreadful
penalty is prepared for him. (Surah 4:93)

"Strive as in a race to achieve the
 goal of excellence in all that you do."

For real insights visit:

http://www.geocities.com/mewatch99/