Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 11:24:36 -0500
Subject: Books

 I have received many books from you and am extremely grateful, as are the
Muslim men here at this unit.

 I would like to know if you could send me some Qur'ans to give to the inmates.
I need some hardbacks for the Muslim inmates, and I could also use some
paperbacks to give to the non-Muslim inmates who request a Qur'an.

 I would be most thankful if you could help me. I am having trouble getting
enough Qur'ans and I give out quite a few.

 Thank you very much.

 Chaplain Lena Griffin
 John T. Montford Unit
 8602 Peach Street