*Assalaamu Alaikum Warehmatulahe Wabarakatuhu* **
*As we all know that Ramadan is very nearer, by the Grace of Almighty Allaah
from Today  Ramadan Special Series (Hadees on FASTING, ZAKAT and ITIKAF)
will be sent to all of you and Inshah Allah Hadith Affecting The
Emotionswill be continued from Part
19 After the Ramadan Special Series has been completed.*
**
*!::^::! HADEES SERIES !::^::!*

*Hadees on FASTING*
*Sahih Bukhari Hadith *

         *              *

*1.         Fasting is obligatory in Ramadan*

*Hadith 3.115      Narrated by Talha bin Ubaidullah (Radhiallah hu Taala
anhu)*

A bedouin with unkempt hair came to Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa
sallam) and said, "O Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)! Inform
me what Allah has made compulsory for me as regards the prayers." He
replied: "*You have to offer perfectly the five compulsory prayers in a day
and night (24 hours), unless you want to pray Nawafil.*" The bedouin further
asked, "Inform me what Allah has made compulsory for me as regards fasting."
He replied, "*You have to fast during the whole month of Ramadan, unless you
want to fast more as Nawafil.*" The bedouin further asked, "Tell me how much
Zakat Allah has enjoined on me." Thus, Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi
wa sallam) informed him about all the rules (i.e. fundamentals) of Islam.
The bedouin then said, "*By Him Who has honored you, I will neither perform
any Nawafil nor will I decrease what Allah has enjoined on me. Allah's
Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "If he is saying the truth, he
will succeed (or he will be granted Paradise).*"

*Hadith 3.116      Narrated by Ibn Umar (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)*

*The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) observed the fast on the 10th of
Muharram ('Ashura), and ordered (Muslims) to fast on that day, but when the
fasting of the month of Ramadan was prescribed, the fasting of the 'Ashura'
was abandoned.* 'Abdullah (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) did not use to fast on
that day unless it coincided with his routine fasting by chance.

*Hadith 3.117      Narrated by Aisha (Radhiallah hu Taala anhaa)*

(The tribe of) Quraish used to fast on the day of Ashura' in the pre-Islamic
period, and then Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) ordered
(Muslims) to fast on it till the fasting in the month of Ramadan was
prescribed; whereupon the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "*He
who wants to fast (on 'Ashura') may fast, and he who does not want to fast
may not fast.*"

 ------------------------------

Please keep forwarding this "Hadith" to all ... Because the Prophet
(sallallaahu  alayhi  wa  sallam) said: "Pass on knowledge from  me even if
it is only one Verse".
*Insha Allah Hadees on FASTING will be continued... *
*NOTE:*
*1.* If you has not received Previously sent PART'S of this series then
please Send  me a Mail mentioning the missed PARTS, Insha Allah I will send
them to you.
*2.* With the Last Part of this Series the word document will be Attached -
It contains all the Hadees related to *Hadees on FASTING *since from the
starting.

*3.*   *If you want to send me any Mail/Reply me, then Please Reply to this
Mail ID only (rather than Group) , So that I can consider your mail and
fulfill user Request as early as possible*

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*

*The Following are the List of Hadees Sent through HADEES-SERIES, If any one
has not received any of the below Hadees then please send a mail with
subject [SEND HADEES-SERIES-01] OR [SEND HADEES-SERIES-01 to 08]. *

*Insha Allah I will send the word file to you. *

* *

*01.    Hadees on INVOCATIONS.doc *

*02.    Hadees on PRAYER CHARACTERISTICS.doc*

*03.    Hadees on Aqiqa.doc *

*04.    Hadees on Prayer-actions.doc *

*05.    Hadees on Friday Prayers.doc*

*06.    Hadees on PRAYERS-SHORTENED.doc *
*07.    Hadees on Musalla.doc *
*08.    Hadees on ADHAN.doc *
*09.    Hadith Affecting The Emotions (up to Part-18)*
*
*