  From: linda young
  To: eGroup For Muslims Around The World
  Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 7:59 AM
  Subject: Bismillah [IslamCity] help with a name

  Asalaam aliakum
  Hi, can anyone help me with a query? As a recent revert i know that the name
Muhammad should be prefixed with Abdul/ Abdullah when given to a male but what
is the female prefix when using Muhammad in a females name?
  Thanks for your help.
  Rania
  Wasaalam

  http://www.petitiononline.com/hb24332/petition.html