Dear All,

Assalamoalikum Wr. Wb.

We are offering a selection of 44 books on various aspects of Islam and a
Muslim's life for a very cheap price in collaboration with *Books & Journals
*. The complete collection of these 44 books costs 65 USD. But you get it
for only 60 USD if you order from now until the end of Ramadhan. All these
books are written by renown Muslim scholars and are very important for a
Muslim himself and also a very good gift for your friends. We are using this
apportunity to raise some funds for our activities at IRSMM. Your
cooperation in buying these books from us will be considered a contribution
for the activities of IRSMM.

* Shipping Charges are not included and will be calculated when the order is
finalised.

Inform us about your orders at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

or

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best Regards and Ramadhan Kareem.

--
IRSMM Team
Institute for Research and Studies of Muslim Minorities,