--- On Sat, 9/27/08, Karin Brothers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Karin Brothers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Honesty should be respected
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Editor,

Re: Resignation of Liberal candidate Lesley Hughes for 9/11 warning comments

Dear Sir:

Stephane Dion should be ashamed of forcing Lesley Hughes to resign as a Liberal
candidate because of the CJC’s Bernie Farber’s accusation that her comments on
Israeli 9/11 warnings were "anti-Semitic". If Farber had read the Israeli
newspaper Ha’aretz, he would have been aware that the employees of the Odigo
corporation in Israel admitted that they had warned their World Trade Center
counterparts to leave the WTC on the morning of 9/11. (See article below.) This
is not "anti-Semitic", it is publicly-admitted fact.

We need people of integrity in our government who can speak the truth as they
see it.

Karin Brothers

The original Ha'aretz article is still on their website:

Odigo says workers were warned of attack

By Yuval Dror

Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received
messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the
attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and
American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original
sender of the message predicting the attack.

Micha Macover, CEO of the company, said the two workers received the messages
and immediately after the terror attack informed the company's management,
which immediately contacted the Israeli security services, which brought in the
FBI.

"I have no idea why the message was sent to these two workers, who don't know
the sender. It may just have been someone who was joking and turned out they
accidentally got it right. And I don't know if our information was useful in
any of the arrests the FBI has made," said Macover. Odigo is a U.S.-based
company whose headquarters are in New York, with offices in Herzliya.

As an instant messaging service, Odigo users are not limited to sending
messages only to people on their "buddy" list, as is the case with ICQ, the
other well-known Israeli instant messaging application.

Odigo usually zealously protects the privacy of its registered users, said
Macover, but in this case the company took the initiative to provide the law
enforcement services with the originating Internet Presence address of the
message, so the FBI could track down the Internet Service Provider, and the
actual sender of the original message

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=77744&contrassID=/has%5C

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com