Urgently required (ACCOUNTANT)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] com
 Date: Friday, November 14, 2008

Category: Jobs Offered

Region: Riyadh (Riyadh)

branch in Riyadh.

1. Age : 25 to 33 MAX
2. 3 to 5 years experience
3. Transferable Iqama
4. Having Strong personality
5. having good communication skills

please submit your resume : [EMAIL PROTECTED] com

Immediate requirement for SAP Basis Administrators

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] com
 Date: Friday, November 14, 2008

Category: Jobs Offered

Region: Riyadh (Dammam, Jeddah, Juba)

As one of our Reputed CMM level client looking for below position,

Position: SAP Basis

Experience: 3+Yrs

Location: Saudi Arab (Riyadh, Dammam, Jubail, Jeddah)

Required Skills: SAP Basis administration, Experience with up gradation from
4.6 Version to ECC 6.0 will be added advantage.

Note: Joining Period Should be immediate

If Professional are interested to explore this opportunity kindly send your
updated CV immediately to [EMAIL PROTECTED] com along with following details;

Qualification :

Relevant experience:

Current CTC:

Expected CTC:

Joining Period :

Current location:

Preferred job location:

SAP/Oracle Certification: yes/NO
(If yes then mention the details)

Do mail me on the above mail ID if you need any clarification! !!!!

With Regards,
Pop john.

Office Administrator & Records Manager