Hi,

You've got it pretty much right, you need to define target triple to the
target platform that you need and you are almost done. But there are other
minor issues. We are building PS4 target, which is Windows cross compiler
targeting FreeBSD. You can have a look at this branch
https://github.com/dbabokin/ispc/tree/jaguar_v192 for more details.

Looks like it's the time add a How To page about building cross compilers.

Dmitry.