Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for this. I've taken a look at your branch and I don't believe that
most of the changes would be needed in my case, since I'm only changing the
object file format, not defining a new CPU type. I am currently thinking of
adding a command-line option to specify the default target triple to use
(dropping back to llvm::sys::getDefaultTargetTriple() if not specified).
The only thing that I'm not clear on is the compilation of builtins.c and
gen-stdlib-mask*.cpp. I see that these are built in ispc.vcxproj and the
target triple is provided to the command. I'm not sure quite what these are
and whether it is possible to achieve what I am attempting (that is, a
single ispc.exe capable to generating both MSVC and GCC object files
depending on the invocation).

If you could provide any more help and thoughts, I would be very grateful.

Cheers,

Steve.