TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe issforum" in the body of your message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for help with any problems!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I found that issue, and the RS Manual states there�s no other way to do
that.

Then, always the reports appear in GMT time.


(I would like to know if there is any workaround for this, other than
modifi OS properties)

Bye,


====================================
Mauricio F. Mu�oz Quevedo
Projejct Engineer
Etek International - Colombia
ISO 9001 certified
Tel: +57-( 1)-257-1520
Fax: +57-(1)-257-6960
www.etek.com.co

Este correo y cualquier archivo anexo son confidenciales y para uso
exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Esta comunicaci�n puede
contener informaci�n protegida por el privilegio de cliente-abogado. Si
usted ha recibido este correo por error, equivocacion u omisi�n queda
estrictamente prohibido la utilizaci�n, copia, reimpresi�n, reenvio o
cualquier acci�n tomada sobre este email y puede ser penalizada legalmente.
En tal caso, favor notificar en forma inmediata al remitente.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

==============================================



                                                                                       
                                               
                      "Li, Cora"                                                       
                                               
                      <cora.li@deacons         To:      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             
                                               
                      .com.hk>                 cc:                                     
                                               
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Date/Time Question             
                                               
                      owner-issforum@i                                                 
                                               
                      ss.net                                                           
                                               
                                                                                       
                                               
                                                                                       
                                               
                      21/03/2002 02:38                                                 
                                               
                      a.m.                                                             
                                               
                                                                                       
                                               
                                                                                       
                                               





TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe issforum" in the body of your message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for help with any
problems!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi there,

I'm using RS 6.5, and found that the database stores all date/time values
as GMT.  Although I can choose to 'view dates in local time' from the
report function, all events are displayed as GMT.  How can I change it?

Regards,
Cora









Reply via email to