TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe issforum" in the body of your message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for help with any problems!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Cora.

You can't change the GMT settting, at least according to ISS.  I've
submitted an enhancement request to permit a change, but haven't heard
anything back.

I recommend you submit an enhancement request, too - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gary 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Li, Cora [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 1:38 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Date/Time Question
> 
> 
> 
> TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe issforum" in the body of 
> your message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for help 
> with any problems!
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> --------------
> 
> Hi there,
> 
> I'm using RS 6.5, and found that the database stores all 
> date/time values as GMT.  Although I can choose to 'view 
> dates in local time' from the report function, all events are 
> displayed as GMT.  How can I change it?
> 
> Regards,
> Cora
> 
> 
> 


Reply via email to