TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe issforum" in the body of your message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for help with any problems!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, 

I am currently planning for the deployment of RealSecure for remote monitoring, and I 
have an existing Workgroup Manager
at the existing site, and plan to have another console at the other site across WAN 
connection for remote moniroting and
receiving logs and alerts.

Is this scenario requires me to install all the Workgroup Manager components, i.e. 
Console, Event Collectors, Database
Server, and Asset Database at the remote site ? or maybe I just need to install the 
console at the remote site and all
the three components are still on the existing site ? Do I need to disable the local 
console so that the remote console
can pull the data and information from the sensors ?

Thank you for your response.


Reply via email to