TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe issforum" in the body of your message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for help with any problems!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I have a console to monitor 5 network sensors. All of them are running 6.5 version. 
The console is Win 2000 Prof., sensors are Solaris 2.7.

When I open the console, I saw the sensor's status is active and connected. However, 
if I tried to telnet the sensor's port 901, no response.

I then telnet to the senosr, I tried to grep the processes. I found there were 
abnormal no. of processes up. Pls see below screen dump:
-----------------------
ps -ef|grep iss
    root 28513     1  0   Mar 14 ?        0:57 issDaemon -d /opt/ISS/issDaemon
    root 29894 28513  0   Mar 22 ?        6:48 /opt/ISS/issSensors/idshkhm/issCS
F -d /opt/ISS/issSensors/idshkhm/ -c /opt/ISS/
    root 29186     1  0   Mar 18 ?        0:00 /opt/ISS/issSensors/idshkhm/issCS
F -d /opt/ISS/issSensors/idshkhm/ -c /opt/ISS/
    root 28810     1 99   Mar 15 ?       14684:23 /opt/ISS/issSensors/idshkhm/is
sCSF -d /opt/ISS/issSensors/idshkhm/ -c /opt/ISS/
# telnet 0 901
Trying 0.0.0.0...
Connected to 0.
Escape character is '^]'.
-----------------------

/var/adm/messages:
Mar 24 12:21:44 idshkhm xntpd[27023]: time reset (step) -0.130030 s
Mar 25 10:08:24 idshkhm xntpd[27023]: time reset (step) -0.130298 s
Mar 25 15:21:32 idshkhm ISS[472]: (idshkhm) - OnError from 10.47.1.80: Data coul
d not be received because the header indicates that it is too large  [ID=0xc7200
010]
Mar 25 15:22:03 idshkhm issDaemon[471]: Error [0xc7200010], On connection 10.47.
1.80. Data could not be received because the header indicates that it is too lar
ge  [ID=0xc7200010]
-----------------------

I checked the enterprise database was not full.

Any idea?


----------------------------------------------
 �w��ϥ�HongKong.com�l��t��
 Thank you for using hongkong.com Email system



Reply via email to