To all of you outside North America and EMEA:
Our customers have been experiencing  problems to report incidents to ISS,
1. - There is an automatic response system that takes sometimes a week
or more to answer.
2.- The answer is to give an incident number and to request for them to
repeat what the problem is.
3.- The anwer has to be given in less than 2 days or the incident is
closed. In a recent event one of them received the first answer from ISS
Support after 13 days.
4. Then it begings the Way of the Cross with one request after the other
and no answer to the original question or to the original problem.
5. Then finally and after some arguments you finally get somebody that
understand the problem and gives you a solution or alternative. This may
takes several weeks.

My question: Are you suffering the same treatment as we are receiving
here in México? If not, what are you doing different?  Calling by phone
to suport is not  an option to the great majority of  our customers that
only speak spanish.

What is happening to ISS support? The automatic response system just stink.

We are open to suggestion and reasonable recomendations.

Thanks and Regards

Eduardo Palacio O.
Consultor