I am from Mexico too, and I am having no problems with ISS's support, in
fact I think ISS has one of the best support.  In the mayority of the
cases I use the e-mail support, and I have a response sometimes the same
day but no more of 2 days. If the problem is the idiom, well that's not
ISS's problem, is yours or maybe your clients fault.