[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-4558?focusedWorklogId=899747&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:worklog-tabpanel#worklog-899747
 ]

ASF GitHub Bot logged work on ARTEMIS-4558:
-------------------------------------------

                Author: ASF GitHub Bot
            Created on: 16/Jan/24 00:13
            Start Date: 16/Jan/24 00:13
    Worklog Time Spent: 10m 
      Work Description: clebertsuconic merged PR #4734:
URL: https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/4734




Issue Time Tracking
-------------------

    Worklog Id:     (was: 899747)
    Time Spent: 2h 20m  (was: 2h 10m)

> AMQP Mirror ACKS should be idempotent
> -------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ARTEMIS-4558
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-4558
>             Project: ActiveMQ Artemis
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Clebert Suconic
>            Assignee: Clebert Suconic
>            Priority: Major
>             Fix For: 2.32.0
>
>          Time Spent: 2h 20m
>  Remaining Estimate: 0h
>
> When I first developed Mirroring, I assumed sending the mirrored ACK on a 
> aferACK and disconnected from any other transactions would be enough, with 
> the caveat you could get a duplicate delivery on the target mirror in case of 
> failures.
> I got some complains that this is not safe enough from some users, and I'm 
> making this now idempotent.
> I took an overal mirroring hardening approach and I'm improving test coverage 
> for this improvement.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

Reply via email to