[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-4558?focusedWorklogId=898781&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:worklog-tabpanel#worklog-898781
 ]

ASF GitHub Bot logged work on ARTEMIS-4558:
-------------------------------------------

                Author: ASF GitHub Bot
            Created on: 09/Jan/24 20:52
            Start Date: 09/Jan/24 20:52
    Worklog Time Spent: 10m 
      Work Description: clebertsuconic commented on code in PR #4734:
URL: https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/4734#discussion_r1446601359


##########
artemis-protocols/artemis-amqp-protocol/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/protocol/amqp/connect/mirror/AMQPMirrorControllerSource.java:
##########
@@ -213,15 +215,31 @@ public void deleteQueue(SimpleString address, 
SimpleString queue) throws Excepti
 
       if (deleteQueues) {
          Message message = createMessage(address, queue, DELETE_QUEUE, null, 
queue.toString());
-         route(server, message);
+         routeMirrorCommand(server, message);
       }
    }
 
+   private boolean invalidTarget(MirrorController controller, Message message) 
{
+      if (controller == null) {
+         return false;
+      }
+      String remoteID = getRemoteMirrorId();
+      if (remoteID == null) {
+         // This is to avoid a reflection from a small period of time one node 
reconnects but not the opposite direction
+         remoteID = 
String.valueOf(message.getAnnotation(BROKER_ID_SIMPLE_STRING));
+         logger.debug("Remote link is not initialized yet, setting remoteID 
from message as {}", remoteID);
+      }
+      return sameNode(remoteID, controller.getRemoteMirrorId());
+   }
+
    private boolean invalidTarget(MirrorController controller) {
       return controller != null && sameNode(getRemoteMirrorId(), 
controller.getRemoteMirrorId());
    }
 
    private boolean ignoreAddress(SimpleString address) {
+      if 
(address.startsWith(server.getConfiguration().getManagementAddress())) {
+         return true;
+      }

Review Comment:
   I would prefer if we keep this one together. It's part of the same tests. 
some of the messages were leaking to other nodes in cluster.





Issue Time Tracking
-------------------

    Worklog Id:     (was: 898781)
    Time Spent: 50m  (was: 40m)

> AMQP Mirror ACKS should be idempotent
> -------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ARTEMIS-4558
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-4558
>             Project: ActiveMQ Artemis
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Clebert Suconic
>            Assignee: Clebert Suconic
>            Priority: Major
>             Fix For: 2.32.0
>
>          Time Spent: 50m
>  Remaining Estimate: 0h
>
> When I first developed Mirroring, I assumed sending the mirrored ACK on a 
> aferACK and disconnected from any other transactions would be enough, with 
> the caveat you could get a duplicate delivery on the target mirror in case of 
> failures.
> I got some complains that this is not safe enough from some users, and I'm 
> making this now idempotent.
> I took an overal mirroring hardening approach and I'm improving test coverage 
> for this improvement.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

Reply via email to