sharanggupta commented on PR #1812:
URL: https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/pull/1812#issuecomment-6081568444

   @garydgregory Pulled your two commits (aedf448, fc3d1c1) and went through 
Copilot's open findings:
   
   - The owner cycle, identity-set and type-argument cycle findings are covered 
by 2f443bf and c9b48b4, with tests that fail without them. The `unrolling` 
Javadoc is in your commit, and `visited.remove` in a `finally` block is your 
fc3d1c1.
   - The last one suggests removing the `containsTypeVariables` pre-checks from 
`unrollVariables` by tracking whether anything changed. That is a performance 
refactor, not a bug fix. I have it ready as a patch, but it would mean another 
CI round, so I left it out. Say the word and I will add it here.
   
   The Java CI run for fc3d1c1 is queued and waiting for approval. From my side 
this is ready whenever you want to take it out of draft.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to