sharanggupta commented on PR #1812:
URL: https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/pull/1812#issuecomment-6059769972

   @garydgregory I tried: I opened a pull request inside my fork and requested 
Copilot as the reviewer, but no review came back, so my account apparently has 
no Copilot code review access. I will keep trying to enable it. Until then I 
run the equivalent myself before pushing: an independent adversarial review of 
the diff, plus the default `mvn` build with `-Ddoclint=all` on JDK 8, 17, 21 
and 25. The Java CI run on the current head (2f443bf) passes; only the optional 
`28-ea` job is red, in the `FastDateParser` tests, as on `master`.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to