erisu commented on PR #1539:
URL: https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/1539#issuecomment-1461719388

   @jcesarmobile I would like to go with Gradle 8 as soon as it is out of beta.
   
   I started merging in the next major PRs. I will also be preparing and 
working on the tooling majors simultaneously. In the meantime, we could delay 
the release while working on tooling and hope Android Gradle Plugin 8's 
official release is done.
   
   Also, isn't there a release candidate stage? I am wondering if it will take 
longer than we hope.
   
   Additionally, we could just merge in and create another PR when it appears.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to