ykisana commented on PR #29413:
URL: https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/29413#issuecomment-6041662436

   > we should not hack Calcite classes without fixing them in Calcite
   
   @snuyanzin An older Calcite ticket explicitly marked this and won't fix: 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-4467
   
   This is a bigger issue of how Flink inconsistently handle's NaN comparison 
which I created a ticket for here: 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-40927
   
   Not sure procedure on how to handle stuff like this, but I do see other 
exceptions for Flink specific fixes in the code, and this makes sense for that 
exception. 
   
   But I think bigger discussion is on FLINK-40927, and this PR should follow 
what comes out of that.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to