[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-6273?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
Darrel Schneider resolved GEODE-6273.
-------------------------------------
Resolution: Fixed
Fix Version/s: 1.9.0
> Add server group support for JDBC mapping
> -----------------------------------------
>
> Key: GEODE-6273
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-6273
> Project: Geode
> Issue Type: Improvement
> Components: extensions, gfsh
> Reporter: Jianxia Chen
> Assignee: Jianxia Chen
> Priority: Major
> Labels: pull-request-available
> Fix For: 1.9.0
>
> Time Spent: 2.5h
> Remaining Estimate: 0h
>
> As a Geode user, I want to specify which server group holds the region, so
> that I can add the JDBC mapping to that region.
> Given a Geode region exists on a server group, when I run {{create
> jdbc-mapping}} for that region
> Then I can specify the server group with an option on the command line, so
> that the jdbc-mapping is successfully recognized and completed.
> Given {{create jdbc-mapping}} has a server group option defined, when I run
> {{describe jdbc-mapping}}, then I can see the server group option definition.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)