wchevreuil commented on code in PR #5241:
URL: https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/5241#discussion_r1196748734


##########
hbase-server/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/replication/regionserver/WALEntryStream.java:
##########
@@ -124,7 +124,7 @@ public enum HasNext {
    * You can call {@link #peek()} or {@link #next()} to get the actual {@link 
Entry} if this method
    * returns {@link HasNext#YES}.
    */
-  public HasNext hasNext() {
+  public HasNext hasNext() throws IOException {

Review Comment:
   I was trying to avoid having to put the FNFE handling logic in the 
WALEntryStream. To me, that's something specific for the meta replicas, so 
that's why I thought of placing it in this new 
CatalogReplicationSourceWALReader class. But for that, I had to make 
WALEntryStream throw the exception to the next upper layer (the reader). WDYT?



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to