--- Comment #1 from Czesław Wolański <czeslaw.wolan...@gmail.com> ---
----- AOO Writer vs AOO Draw & AOO Impress -----
If you repeat above tests 1-4 on any bitmap in AOO Writer you will find that:
- optical glitches occur in AOO Writer too
- but in Test no. 4 - Picture toolbar behaves CORRECTLY
Now last test in a "clean slate" scenario:
1. In AOO Draw open new document and draw a shape
2. Convert it to bitmap
Modify > Convert > To Bitmap or Context Menu > Convert > To Bitmap
The Picture toolbar becomes available.
3. Click the left-most icon on the Picture toolbar - "Magic Wand".
Undock toolbar "Graphic Filter".
4. If you click on any icon: "Invert","Smooth", Sharpen", Remove Noise",
"Pop art" or "Charcoal Sketch" you will notice that Picture toolbar
is refreshed (easy to spot if you focus your attention
on "Graphics mode" list box control.
That is odd - in AOO Writer it does not occur.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the issue.