weijietong commented on PR #9705:
URL: https://github.com/apache/paimon/pull/9705#issuecomment-5658026289

   I am not necessarily advocating that this PR *must* be merged; I simply feel 
that other training workflows would likely require this same interface and 
performance optimization. Without this API, our training framework would be 
forced to implement—in an intrusive manner—custom read logic (handling primary 
key tables, append-only tables, and DE tables) to process raw files stored on 
OSS, push down row ranges, and accelerate read speeds; such an approach would 
lack maintainability and extensibility. However, if you do not consider this a 
general-purpose requirement, I am happy to close the PR.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to