issues
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Date
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] fix(variant): store shredded timestamps as microseconds [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] perf(blob): optimize array & map blob reading [paimon-cpp]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] perf(blob): optimize array & map blob reading [paimon-cpp]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [core] Route overwrite writes by partition bucket layout [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug] Reuse whole-file Parquet metadata prefetch for data reads [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [python] Reuse manifest sizes during cached reads [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug] Reuse whole-file Parquet metadata prefetch for data reads [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Reuse whole-file Parquet metadata prefetch [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[I] [Bug] Reuse whole-file Parquet metadata prefetch for data reads [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] fix(spec): reject non-primitive primary-key and partition-key types [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] fix(variant): store shredded timestamps as microseconds [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Unify the REST User-Agent format [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [core] Preserve partial-update sequence-group deletion state [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [rest] Unify the REST User-Agent format [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [python] Unify the REST User-Agent format [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] fix(arrow): read ragged CSV format-table rows permissively [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Send a Jindo-style User-Agent on object storage requests [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [rust] Cache decoded BLOB indexes across readers [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Continue FileStoreWrite cleanup after writer close failures [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [python] Align OSS User-Agent with Jindo [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [fs] Align OSS User-Agent with Jindo [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [core] Align dedicated Blob writes and URI resolution with Java [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Reduce OSS requests for dense manifest sidecar selections [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] fix(datafusion): map column-less MERGE INSERT VALUES by position [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] fix(data issue): fix dictionary encoded binary read as empty [paimon-cpp]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] fix(rest): preserve column errors through the REST catalog round trip [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [fs] Fix OSS file writes failing on the first QpsLimitExceeded [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] perf(blob): optimize array & map blob reading [paimon-cpp]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [rust] Cache parsed Parquet metadata across readers [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug] Native scan ignores scan.manifest.parallelism [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [core] Honor scan.manifest.parallelism during planning [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Align dedicated Blob writes and URI resolution with Java [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [python] Enable native scalar Blob Arrow writes [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Honor scan.manifest.parallelism during planning [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[I] [Bug] Native scan ignores scan.manifest.parallelism [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug] Numeric string cannot be cast to TIMESTAMP(1/2/4/5/7/8) [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug] Value-only format table silently drops partitions whose value starts with '_' or '.' [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Feature] Integrate Paimon with Sirius's table-aware GPU scan framework [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] fix(data issue): fix dictionary encoded binary read as empty [paimon-cpp]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [fs] Optimize OSS retry strategy for QpsLimitExceeded and 5xx errors [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] fix(spec): default PartitionStatistics totalBuckets when absent [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [python] Enable native writes with external data paths [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] fix(datafusion): guard ALTER TABLE DROP PARTITION against time travel [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Feature] Integrate Paimon with Sirius's table-aware GPU scan framework [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [python] Refactor variant path segment tuples with typed dataclasses [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] fix(spec): match Java whitespace for CHAR/VARCHAR partition values [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [python] Remove ExpirationAt from DLF token JSON [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [python] Remove ExpirationAt from DLF token JSON [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [core] Honor external data paths across table writers [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[I] [Feature] Prune shredded Variant Parquet columns by projection paths in PyArrow reader [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] fix(variant): store shredded timestamps as microseconds [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] fix(variant): store shredded timestamps as microseconds [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] feat(spec): support the Avro deflate codec [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [python] Enable native writes with external data paths [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Honor external data paths across table writers [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [auth] Support local-file DLF token loading [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] fix(arrow): read CSV boolean columns like Java's CsvParser [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [python][test] Fix upsert streaming test in Native CI [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] fix(arrow): convert dictionary and fixed-size-binary Arrow types [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [python] Optimize vector raw search with numpy vectorization and ThreadPoolExecutor [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Preserve partial-update sequence-group deletion state [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [fs] Optimize OSS retry strategy for QpsLimitExceeded and 5xx errors [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [lance] Close the native and Arrow writers even when the final flush fails [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug] Numeric string cannot be cast to TIMESTAMP(1/2/4/5/7/8) [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [oss] Support refreshing the REST data token for open OSS streams [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug] Numeric string cannot be cast to TIMESTAMP(1/2/4/5/7/8) [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [flink] Support safe partition-level bucket counts [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Preserve partial-update sequence-group deletion state [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Register late bootstrap keys after unaligned checkpoints [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[I] GlobalIndexAssigner crashes on a late bootstrap key after an unaligned checkpoint [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Reject a merge fan-in below two up front [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[I] local-sort.max-num-file-handles below 2 causes a data-volume-dependent crash on spill [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Reject unsafe MULTISET element evolution at DDL time [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] fix(data issue): fix dictionary encoded binary read as empty [paimon-cpp]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[I] Altering a MULTISET column's element type fails with a misleading ColumnNotExistException [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug] Time type accuracy loss [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] [core] Push down bitmap indexes for data evolution merged reads [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [oss] Support credentials provider so open streams pick up refreshed REST tokens [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] [core] Support configured data directories throughout table IO [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] [python] Align data directories with Java and enable Native IO [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Skip DV reads for file-index-rejected single files [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] [oss] Support credentials provider so open streams pick up refreshed REST tokens [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] [core][flink][spark] Expose changelog event metadata as separate columns [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] Full-text search returns nothing instead of scanning raw data when no full-text index exists [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Scan raw data for full-text search when no index exists [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] Preview time travel throws on a manual-only tag group and fails to resolve a valid auto tag [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Skip manual-only tag groups in preview time travel [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Merge deletion vectors across a bitmap64 flip [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] Merging deletion vectors across a deletion-vectors.bitmap64 flip crashes with a class-type error [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Tolerate retracting an absent secondary index key [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] InMemorySetState.retract NPEs on an absent secondary-index key in MEMORY-cache lookup join [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] Creating a conflicting global index over a primary column succeeds at DDL and then breaks index-backed reads [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Rewrite field-scoped options correctly on column rename [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] Renaming a column corrupts field-scoped options: nested renames, spaced CSV entries, and clustering.columns [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] spill-compression=none crashes with NullPointerException on disk spill [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Support spill-compression none in channel views [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Reject a conflicting global index over the same primary column [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Surface JDBC lock acquisition failures [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] JDBC catalog lock swallows non-contention SQL errors as lock contention and busy-spins [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Fix JDBC catalog drop, alter and create failure handling [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] JDBC catalog mishandles failures in dropDatabase, alterDatabase and createTable [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Validate ANN segment metric against the built-in metric [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Rethrow foreign typed 404s from alterTable [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] REST Catalog alterTable silently reports success when the server returns a non-table/column 404 [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] Postpone-bucket getWriteId misparses the write id when data-file.prefix or the commit user contains the -s- separator [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Parse postpone write id from the writer marker [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] Vector search metric guard is ineffective and ANN segments are scored with the wrong distance metric after the metric changes [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Validate the changelog format's type limits at DDL time [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug] Changelog file format's type limits are not validated at DDL time [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Replay index file changes when restoring MergeTreeWriter [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug] MergeTreeWriter restore drops pending index file changes, corrupting the PK index manifest [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Invalidate partition cache when dropping a database [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug] CachingCatalog cascade dropDatabase leaves stale partition cache entries [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] Bump github/codeql-action/init from 4.37.0 to 4.38.1 [terraform-provider-paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [python][test] Fix upsert streaming test in Native CI [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Write changelog files atomically and skip empty changelog files [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Align null stats columns of partial writes by write schema [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug] Changelog commit is not atomic and an empty changelog file aborts safelyGetAllChangelogs [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug] Iceberg manifest stats are misaligned for partial-column writes with null value-stats columns [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Abort opened data file when RowDataFileWriter construction fails [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Harden catalog table type dispatch and external path parsing [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug] Filesystem/JDBC catalogs silently ignore CREATE TABLE for lance/iceberg types and crash DROP TABLE on spaced external paths [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug] Global index over a shared leading column is wrongly rejected as an overlapping row range [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [python] Align data directories with Java and enable Native IO [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Support configured data directories throughout table IO [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Keep all sibling tags of a snapshot as Iceberg refs [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Let different global index definitions over one field coexist [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug] Iceberg export keeps only one tag per snapshot, dropping sibling tags [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] [core] Complete nested updates and partition-aware temporal upserts [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] [python] Enable native nested updates, temporal upserts and descending sequences [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug] RowDataFileWriter leaks the opened data file when construction fails [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Support nested values in table updates and upserts [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [python] Enable native updates and upserts for nested columns [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] feat(core): support BLOB metadata caching [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [python] Centralize PyPaimon packaging configuration [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug] Drop branch DDL reports success when the branch directory cannot be deleted [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Reject hidden-leading partition values in value-only layout [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug] Value-only format table silently drops partitions whose value starts with '_' or '.' [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Fail drop branch DDL when the branch directory cannot be deleted [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/analyze from 4.37.0 to 4.38.0 [terraform-provider-paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug] Batch tag expiry skips tag callbacks in deleteAllTagsOfOneSnapshot [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Notify tag callbacks when deleting all tags of one snapshot [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] [python] Support BLOB metadata caching [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] [core] Resolve compacted changelog real path next to the fake entry [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug] Reading compacted changelog fails when external paths use entropy injection [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] fix(predicate): export Like symbols [paimon-cpp]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/autobuild from 4.37.0 to 4.38.0 [terraform-provider-paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] Bump github/codeql-action/analyze from 4.37.0 to 4.38.1 [terraform-provider-paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/autobuild from 4.37.0 to 4.38.0 [terraform-provider-paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
[PR] Bump github/codeql-action/autobuild from 4.37.0 to 4.38.1 [terraform-provider-paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/init from 4.37.0 to 4.38.0 [terraform-provider-paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/init from 4.37.0 to 4.38.0 [terraform-provider-paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/analyze from 4.37.0 to 4.38.0 [terraform-provider-paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] fix(predicate): export Like symbols [paimon-cpp]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Feature] Integrate Paimon with Sirius's table-aware GPU scan framework [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [python] Reduce chunk-shuffle planning memory [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [spark] Reject recursive Paimon view definitions [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] [filesystem][s3] Cache FileSystem by scheme and authority in HadoopCompliantFileIO [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] feat(core): support BLOB metadata caching [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] [core] Defer missing-snapshot handling in fallback branch option rewrite [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] [core] Defer missing-snapshot handling in fallback branch option rewrite [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[I] Support BLOB metadata caching [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[I] [Bug] OSS blob presigned URL is always rejected when fs.oss.sld.enabled is set [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [oss] Fix blob presigned URL validation when fs.oss.sld.enabled is set [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [filesystem][s3] Mirror s3.session-token to fs.s3a.session.token [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[I] [Feature] Support s3.session-token for temporary credentials in the S3 filesystem plugin [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] fix(predicate): export Like symbols [paimon-cpp]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [common] Cache decoded variant metadata dictionary during rebuild [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] [python] Enable supported native Parquet writer capabilities [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [python] Cache BLOB metadata ranges separately from data [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] feat(global-index): add bitmap global index factory and inte test [paimon-cpp]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] [python] Enable supported native Parquet writer capabilities [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] feat(realtime): support user-defined-key deduplication for append tables [paimon-cpp]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] fix(core): close gaps for PyPaimon native Parquet writers [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Reject all-dedicated data-evolution schemas at validation [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Close writer on failure in DataEvolutionNormalCompactTask [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Delegate aggReversed in FieldIgnoreRetractAgg [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Handle null merge result in first-row changelog wrapper [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Validate STRING ts field for merge_map_with_keytime at DDL [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Divide decimal product aggregate at the column scale on retract [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Check only index delta in StrictModeChecker partition overlap [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Shut down the orphan-clean executor when a table clean task fails [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Do not classify index-manifest read failures as conflicts [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Copy the branch list before adding the main branch in orphan clean [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Clean up manifest files when commits abort after writing them [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Stop write-selector recursion in format table builder [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Close already-built readers when a DE bunch reader fails to build [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Harden compacted-full startup scanners against zero delta commits and concurrent expiry [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Read full end state for diff starting before all retained snapshots [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Tolerate absent statistics and non-numeric audit options in system tables [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] [spark] Commit a streaming micro-batch through the stream write API [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Rebuild the default value row when the write type changes [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Do not drop partitions when the system-table partition filter cannot be parsed [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Return empty schemas table result for out-of-range id filters [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
[PR] [core] Defer missing-snapshot handling in fallback branch option rewrite [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] [core][spark][flink] Enable data evolution on an existing append table in place [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] [iceberg] Keep tables loadable when the mirror cannot publish their schema [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] [python] Fall back to table metadata when REST partition listing is unimplemented [paimon]
via GitHub
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] fix(core): close gaps for PyPaimon native Parquet writers [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages