JingsongLi commented on PR #10119:
URL: https://github.com/apache/paimon/pull/10119#issuecomment-5807084271

   Correction to my review above: I compared the PR head tree with the *latest 
base tip* rather than the merge base. This branch predates the native-reader 
changes now on master. The actual PR diff is only `where_parser.py` and 
`where_parser_test.py`; it does **not** remove `blob-as-descriptor` forwarding 
or the native-reader tests. I withdraw finding 1 and the request to split 
native-reader changes. Requirement fit for the actual PR scope is **SUPPORTED**.
   
   The request for changes remains for the two independently verified issues in 
findings 2 and 3: Python 3.6 compatibility and offset-bearing TIME literals. My 
local WHERE suite passed (65 tests), and the offset-bearing TIME literal 
matched a timezone-free stored value in a real table read. I apologize for the 
incorrect diff attribution.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to