JingsongLi commented on PR #10180:
URL: https://github.com/apache/paimon/pull/10180#issuecomment-5831363102

   Reviewed head `62a4832027`. Requirement fit: SUPPORTED. Implementation: 
CLEAN.
   
   A REST query-auth rule that uses one of these eight calendar extraction 
transforms currently makes a Python table read fail with `Unknown transform 
type`. This patch wires those transforms into the existing row-filter and 
column-masking interpreter. I compared the DATE-at-midnight, TIMESTAMP, null 
and INT-result behavior with Java `DateExtractTransform` and its subclasses, 
and checked the query-auth reader entry points. The narrower scope omitting 
timezone-dependent/week-numbering transforms is appropriate. I found no 
actionable regression in the changed code.
   
   Verification: `PYTHONPATH=paimon-python python -m unittest 
pypaimon.tests.predicate_json_parser_test` passed 83 tests; adjacent auth 
reader, table auth, validation and widening modules passed another 240 tests; 
`git diff --check HEAD^..HEAD` passed. CI for this head is green. I did not run 
a REST server end-to-end test with a live rule.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to